Get Advice
Featured Question See More Answers >>
It depends if you want to open an LLC, C-Corp or S-Corp. Every structure has its own advantages and disadvantages. I also don't think you can really 'avoid' any taxes by filing in another state than your own. If you're doing business in your state, you will have to be registered there, so there's no way around. A good service for setting this up is, though they are not lawyers. You may want to review your situation with a lawyer to see what structure works best for you. And then you can use Legalzoom to actually file the paperwork. It's usually pretty fast.
3 Answers - Answer by marrabee

Browse Other Questions


Featured Resources

How To Win Friends and Influence People
by Dale Carnegie