Dec 3rd 2011
Flag This
Next Question » « Prior Question
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding creams that could reduce or remove the dark spots on my face from too much sun? Any advice would be appreciated...
3 Answers - Answer by Ashley

Recent Answers   (3)

You may want to ask a dermatologist about that. I know there are many various brands and creams available, but he may suggest something good or may even laser it off.

For mass merchandiser brands, Oil of Olay works great for skin.

I trust the gals over at Sephora, if you want department store cream it's a good option. Seeing a dermatologist is your best best - if you have insurance, try and find one in your network.

Add Answer See All Answers
Get Sexy This Summer w/ Free Shipping Animation
Are You Ready For The Beach?

Uh-oh, it happened again.  Isn’t it always the case?  Right around January or February I tell myself, “Ok, just a few short months until beach season, its time for me to get my butt in shape.”  Then, before I know it, it’s Ma… Read More ›
Featured Resources

Dating & Relating
Intimate Communion: Awakening Your Sexual Essence
by David Deida
Stella’s Pick
What's Your Net Worth?: Click Your Way to Wealth
by Jennifer Openshaw